Q-Series Skidata Double-Shot Keyset
Add a touch of class to your board with Skidata, the first ever Q-Series full keyset made. Produced exclusively for MechSupply/UKKeycaps in the UK by Devlin, the keyset features the classic colour-way of a dark charcoal base and orange legends. The standard keyset includes alphanumeric keycaps and modifiers for a TKL keyboard in both ISO-UK and ANSI layout. If you require number-pad keycaps or have a non-standard layout board, the extra kit has you covered. Please carefully check the 'keycaps included' image to ensure compatibility.
These keycaps are being sold at a special reduced price due to a few oversights during production. As this is the first keyset produced by Devlin for the community there have been some unfortunate errors. These errors do not take much away from what is an excellent keyset, but please keep in the mind the following before purchasing:
- '5%' key has slightly off-centre legend
- Spacebar is DSA profile and rests slightly higher as concave not convex (see images) DSA spacebar is also a slightly darker black
- ANSI Enter, ANSI left shift and the right shift keys are QS-Series (same as Q-Series, just slightly profiled - see images)
- 'Hold' and '\|' keys are engraved not double-shot, therefore are a slightly lighter orange (see images)
- ISO enter is J-Series profile (similar to DCS) and is glossier on the sides and is a slightly darker black
- Some slight double-shot errors
All of these issues can be seen in the product photos and therefore the issues do not effect the aesthetics of the set dramatically. Limited to 160 sets, will not be re-run.